Sheryl Eisenberg from the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) in the April issue of The Green Life, answers the following Frequently Asked Questions concerning the 'worth' of choosing organic.
- How can you be sure that food labeled "organic" really is organic?
- What exactly does "organic" mean?
- Are some foods with an "organic" label more organic than others?
- Is organic food better for the environment?
- Is organic food safer for you to eat?
- Is organic food worth the extra cost?
- Will your purchases make a difference?